1. Basic policyThe Japan Environmental Storage & Safety Corporation (JESCO) acquires information about users of the website of JESCO (https://www.jesconet.co.jp/; hereinafter referred to as "this website") to the extent necessary for smooth operation of service (information provision via the website, acceptance of comments / inquiries, etc.) provided at this website. Information acquired will be handled properly and used only for the purposes for which it is acquired.
2. Scope of information acquired(1) This website automatically acquires information such as Internet domain, IP address, and other such information about access to our site. While cookies (information transmitted from the server to the user's browser and stored on the users computer in order to identify users) are used in part of our website, in sending cookies, we do not collect personal information that would identify a user. Users may also set their browsers not to receive cookies at any time.
(2) When sending inquiries or comments to an email address ending with "@jesconet.co.jp", the sender's address, header content, title, and email content will be visible to JESCO.
(3) When registering to observe public committee meetings held by JESCO, we ask for the address, name, affiliation, phone number of the participant.
3. Purposes of use(1) Information automatically gathered as described in 2. (1) above will be used as reference in order to conduct website services in a smooth manner.
(2) Inquiries and comments gathered as described in 2. (2) above may be used as a reference for our businesses. We may use the e-mail address of the sender, title and email content to reply to your e-mail. Furthermore, inquiries and comments may be used in the "Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)" page (japanese page only at the moment) and similar pages of our website. In such cases, the information will be processed so that the individual or group involved can not be specfied.
(3) Information gathered as described in 2.(3) above will be used to send observing tickets and notification of rejection, to make notification regarding meetings, and for admission management.
4. Limitation on use and provisionJESCO, except in the case of compliance with disclosure requests provided for by law, or as a result of illegal access, other unlawful acts or other special reasons, will not use nor transfer to a third party the information acquired for any purposes other than those in the "Purposes of use" delineated above.
5. Measures to ensure securityJESCO takes necessary measures to administer acquired information appropriately in order to prevent the leakage, loss or destruction of acquired information.
6. Disclosure, modification and terminationIf and when you wish to request us to disclose, modify, or terminate our use of your personal information, upon confirming your identity, we will endeavor to take reasonable actions.
[ ‘O‚É–ß‚é ]